ABOUT OUR AGENCY
Triangle Recruitment is a fully owned and operated New Zealand Company. Established in early 1990, and in 2011 became part of the Alpha Recruitment Group of Companies which encompasses Triangle Recruitment, Alpha Recruitment, Healthwise, FreightWise and Project Plus.
The Company's focus and emphasis has always been on building close and ongoing relationships with clients and candidates to ensure the best possible service to both parties.
The job brief is vital to us and we do ask our clients to invest some time with us to get this 100% right. Other additional factors that enable us to get the successful results for our clients are around the speed we work at, and the all important trust that we must have with our clients.
We work in partnership with some of New Zealand's most well known companies and organisations. Our experience and proven ability to supply enables us to work across a variety of sectors and roles.
ROLES WE RECRUIT FOR
If you are either a Client or Candidate looking for Recruitment Services in the following sectors then we are the agency for you:
- Human Resources
Human Resources Management, Human Resources Analyst, Human Resources Advisors, Industrial/Employee Relations Consultant, Learning & Development Manager, Occupational Health & Safety, Consultant Organisational Development, Consultant Recruitment Consultant
- Business Support
Reception, PA/EA & Secretarial, Office Management, Administration/Clerical (all levels), Customer Service, Call Centre Representatives, Data Entry/Word Processing, Marketing Support, Project Administration, Sales Admin, Contracts Admin
- Sales and Marketing
Brand Manager, Event Manager, Marketing Communications, Sales Executive, Market Research & Analysis, Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistants, Marketing Analysts
Engineers, Supervisors, Machine Operators, Production, Planning, Scheduling, Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory, Quality Assurance & Control, Maintenance
- Accounting and Finance
CFO, Finance Manager, Payroll, Finance Administration, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Business Analyst, Financial Accountants, Management Accountants, Assistant Accountants
- Construction and Engineering
Building Inspectors/Surveyors, Building Control Processors, Planners, Quantity Surveyors, Estimators, Programme Managers, Project Managers, Site Managers, Fire Engineers, Water Engineers, Traffic Engineers, Land Development Engineers, Waste Specialists
These are the values that we live by. They mean something to us and guide us in our relationships with others:
- Being professional, showing integrity, and being honest
- We believe that building trust is crucial in our role of intermediary between our clients and candidates. Professionalism, integrity and honesty are key components of trust building and we encourage our people to maintain their professionalism, even when events are conspiring against them, show integrity in their dealings with all parties, and to be honest to the fullest extent possible in this industry where not everything is shareable.
- Doing the right thing
- This value underpins our belief that we need to act in a manner which rewards the building of long term relationships rather than focusing on short term gain. Sometimes the right thing has no inherent or immediate benefit to Alpha. Sometimes it actually costs us in the short term, but the fact that we have built and maintained long term relationships with very large clients, have candidates return to us time after time, or temps that really love working for Alpha, shows how well we do this.
- Embracing innovation
- Our investment in our own CRM configuration started Alpha on the path of continuous application development and we have been able to remain close to or ahead of market leaders in online technology including a comprehensive online client portal. Our willingness and ability to design new processes and tools has enabled us to offer flexible and innovative solutions to both clients and candidates and our business has grown as a result.
- Having a high level of personal interaction
- We know that self service technology and Artificial Intelligence are entering our industry at pace and we continue to evolve our own online capability to take advantage of these tools however wherever possible the preference is to meet with clients to pick up a job brief, talk directly to our candidates and clients rather than only communicating through email or text, and respond to a person rather than a company.
- Working collaboratively
- We encourage the sharing of information, candidates and even contract resources between our various divisions. While individuals are rewarded for great performance we know that it is the work of the team that enables all of us to shine.
GENERAL ENQUIRY FROM
Use the form below to send us your enquiry or feedback. We would love to hear from you!
- Your name:*
- Company email:*
- Phone number:*